Marketing & Design Intern
We are looking for a creative mind to join our growing team. Full-time preferred.
As an Intern at FITLUC, you’ll play a pivotal role in FITLUC’s expansion phase. This internship will help you hone your videography, photography, design, video-editing, branding & marketing skills and provide you with knowledge in various aspects of marketing and the fitness industry, with the possibility for conversion to a full-time executive role after the internship period.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, you can expect to be working on offline and online marketing & design projects, ranging from social media video and visual content, printed collaterals, influencer and celebrity collaborations to high-profile presentations.
• Assist in the conceptualization and designing the company’s marketing collaterals and content creation for social and website (ie. pamphlets, banners, social and video content, blog content, website updates, EDMs)
• Assist in the calendar planning, execution and analysis of Marketing activities, i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Website, Promotions, Influencer Collaborations and Brand Partnerships
• Manage client enquiries and lead generations
• Generate and contribute new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
• Support in the content creation, i.e. copywriting for social media, blog, website
• Working together with the team to support multiple fitness trainers
• Partake in other ad-hoc tasks if necessary
• Singaporean/ Permanent Resident
• Currently pursuing a Business (Marketing) or Mass Communications or Design degree/diploma or graduated from one of these faculties
• Good communication and copy-writing skills (written and verbal in English)
• Social media savvy
• Proficient with Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Light room, Illustrator
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Great sense of aesthetics, flexible in design style, full of creativity, passion and patience
• Understand creative directions according to marketing requirements
• Equipped with Video Editing Skills is highly preferred
• Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and supervision, as well as a great team player
• Able to start work within short notice
• Degree/ Diploma in Sports Science/ Marketing and/or passion in sports and fitness will be a plus!
• Work remotely or from home with occasional need to shoot in the gym near Outram Park MRT
• Comfortable and casual working environment with open culture
• Flexible work arrangements
Intern Salary: $400-600/ month with bonus incentives
Intern Commitment: 4-6 months flexible.
Availability: Able to start ASAP / by end August at least.
Fresh graduates with related work/internship experience are also welcomed. We will provide on-the-job training and guidance throughout the course of the internship.
If you think you fit the bill, do not hesitate to email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter and portfolio of your past marketing/ design /video editing works (if any) or click Apply Now below!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.