Fitness Personal Trainer
(Flexible Work Arrangements)
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals with strong passion for fitness to join our growing team. We are looking for candidates keen on a Full-time position.
Candidates who have graduated with Sports Science/Marketing degree/diploma will be a plus!
• Plan customised training programmes and train PT clients in the gym and also via video calls.
• Manage client enquiries and promote PT packages
• Support in the fitness content creations for social media, blog, website
• Working together with the team of multiple fitness trainers for fitness bootcamps and fitness experiences
• Partake in other ad-hoc tasks if necessary
• Fitness coaching/ Personal Training experience preferred but not required. Open to having new trainees who are willing to be groomed.
• Currently pursuing any relevant degree/diploma or freshly graduated (ie. Sports Science/ Sports Marketing, Sports Coaching, etc.)
• Relevant Personal Training Certification preferred, if not, candidate needs to be willing to get certified.
• Possess strong knowledge of fitness training, diet plans, usage of gym equipment and bodyweight training
• Good communication and persuasion skills (written and verbal in English)
• Passionate about changing lives and motivate others on their fitness journey
• Social media savvy
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and effectively as part of a team
• Past achievements or leadership positions in Sports/ Fitness is a bonus!
• Able to start work within short notice
• Mentorship and guidance to jumpstart your role.
• Great career progression path and incentives
• You’ll have gym access for your own workout at both outlets
• Work in a central location near MRT and also from home
• Flexible work arrangements
• Medical Benefits
If you think you fit the bill, do not hesitate to email to email@example.com with your resume, workout photos and cover letter or click Apply Now below!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.